Thank you for the positive comments in my last post but I am sure that this blog will not feature a success story.
I caved this morning and POAS. There wasn't even the slightest tinge of pink for me to begin to obsess about. Nothing. The positive window stayed pure white.
I just knew that this wouldn't work. With one funded shot at the big guy it was never going to work. Yes, I've drawn a line under this IVF because I'm not sure that I can torture myself over the next 5 days. I'm back to work on Monday, back to some sort of normality, whatever that is. Back to life before injections and scans. Back to nothing.
On Tuesday I turn 35. 4 years of this shit. At this moment in time I don't feel like I can go on but of course I will because that is what we do. We pick ourselves up, brush ourselves down and slowly move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry. This process is not fair and is so difficult. Its like you siad we dust ourselves off and try to look happy and try to find some sense of normallcy. Please don't give up. There is always a next step. ((((((HUG))))))
I'm so sorry, it's all so hard and unfair. I wish things were different for you.
Thinking of you.
Post a Comment